Monday, April 16, 2012

Trivial

I wanted to post an equally snide response to a snide comment a certain politician person made about Ann Romney.

But then this weekend happened.

I live in tornado alley. I woke up Sunday morning and anxiously turned on the news to see what the damage report was from the storms.
from kfor.com

I found instead a bunch of he-said, she-said over silly subjects. I suddenly became very tired and disgusted with the news, because when you run outside frantically telling your husband to get out of the car because a tornado has just touched down barely 2 miles from your home, some things just start to sound rather trivial.
from Huffingtonpost

Nothing like mother nature to help you put things into perspective.
from kfor.com

1 comment:

  1. so scary. I'm so glad y'all are safe. boo! for lack of news updates. I guess it's all old hat down there by now :P

    ReplyDelete