Friday, March 6, 2009

Artfull Bras

We received this in an email and thought it was worth mentioning on our blog. A bunch of ladies in South Carolina got together and in an effort to combat Breast Cancer designed bras to auction. Not only do we love the bras with all their character and creativity, but we love the purpose. I'm sure all of us have stories of women in our lives who fought breast cancer. I have several such stories and from each woman I learned the same lesson: laughter really is the best medicine.

These bras serve two purposes, one to bring laughter to the soul and two, to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. Our favorites were:

Whitney's - Boobs in Bloom Aubrey's - Wonder WomanWe would like to hear your favorites, so take a look and let us know! Artfull Bras

3 comments:

  1. They truly are fabulous, aren't they? One does wonder what the winners will do with them after the auction. They certainly don't deserve the underwear drawer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They cracked me up! Fifi and Mimi, The Girls Measure Up! They are fabulous. I loved the two birds on the first page...heehee...

    It was a close tie for me between Boobs in Bloom and Buttons, Bows and Boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Carolyns Garden...all those spring-y blooms made me think "pErKy"...something that's been lacking [in that area] for quite some time...hee

    ReplyDelete