Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shakin' My Groove Thing

I've discovered the Holy Grail of exercise classes.

It's music, dancing, aerobic, and quite the workout.

It's Zumba. (Yes, I realize I'm a little late jumping on the bandwagon, but better late than never, right?)

Seriously the most fun I have ever had working out. I wasn't even that good at it. In fact I am that person that is off-beat, off-count, and looks like I have no rhythm. But the point is that I loved it.

I've determined that if this does not get rid of my pregnant-looking belly then I don't know what will.

If you love dancing, miss the thrill of being sexy, and are dying for a fun way to get your body back then I totally recommend Zumba.

And really, I looked and felt like a dork. It took me completely out of my element but I was enjoying myself.

Click here for a video.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, how fun!! I have heard about before and thought it would be something I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up. This is DEFINITELY on my must-try list now :)

    ReplyDelete